You can find entries on a specific topic if you'd like by clicking on the subject under TOPICS in the left column. There's all sorts of stuff- Lapbooking, Lesson Plans, Recipes, Projects, and More! If you're a homeschooling blogger or have a site geared towards homeschoolers and would like to trade links, let me know!

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The Call to "Dunkirk"

Watch and listen to this short powerful video from ExodusMandate.org calling families to bring their children home. Our pastor, Voddie Baucham, is featured in it and, as usual, makes some strong points.


2 comments:

Courtney Short said...

that was an AWESOME video Mandy I am going to have to post that on mine too!!

Anonymous said...

Very interesting video! I have a lot to battle in homeschooling my kids... as my FIL is a retired superintendant form the public school system! Hes slighly, FOR publick schools! lol

Many blessings-
Amanda