You can find entries on a specific topic if you'd like by clicking on the subject under TOPICS in the left column. There's all sorts of stuff- Lapbooking, Lesson Plans, Recipes, Projects, and More! If you're a homeschooling blogger or have a site geared towards homeschoolers and would like to trade links, let me know!

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Lapbooking & Notebooking.

I love lapbooking, even though we haven't done much of it lately. I need to buy more file folders and get back into it. I like notebooking too, at least, I think I do. I haven't had a chance to put it to use. (Okay, I've had many chances- I just haven't done it yet.)

I found a couple spare binders when I was cleaning out my closet and thought, "Hey, we should start notebooking."

I've notebooked as a kid- not realizing that's what I was doing (back then I didn't realize there was a name for it), but I haven't used this method on my children. I'm sure they'd love it.

Anywho, here are links on lapbooking and notebooking... and a picture of our one lapbooks creations.

I made this for the kids on Valentine's Day a while back to tell the message of the gospel! It's pretty basic, but has cards that come out of pockets, little books that fold out, etc.
FREE lapbooks from Homeschool Share
Notebooking Pages
Notebook Learning

1 comment:

不結婚可以環球 said...

帳號的設計 要有什麼經驗
發問者: Hokkiao ( 實習生 5 級)
發問時間: 2008-10-07 06:59:19 ( 還有 1 天發問到期 )
解答贈點: 20 ( 共有 0 人贊助 )
2 意見: 0
[ 檢舉 ]

方案 : 一ㄍ 【WRETCH】 categorization分類 TRANSFER->一ㄍ [BLOGSPOT] ID帳號